home-cooked, nutritious meals, as well as snacks served daily. We have a registered dietitian who works to prioritize the residents’ dietary preferences and is available to assist in supporting individualized and therapeutic diets and supplements.
Dining Services provided include:
- Guest meals for family members for a nominal fee. Please speak with charge nurse ahead of time
- Home-cooked, nutritious meals and snacks
- Pleasurable Dining
- Resident birthday celebrations
- Four-week menu rotation for meals and snacks, updated annually.
- Registered Dietitian
Mealtimes are as follows:
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 am
- Lunch is served at 12:00 pm
- Supper is served at 5:00 pm
Food Committee meetings are held monthly prior to Resident’s Council meeting. These meetings are led by the Nutrition Services Manager. These meetings provide the opportunity for resident feedback regarding food service, dining room concerns, and menu planning. Resident suggestions are used when menu planning and for special events/ meal programs involving food.